The soothing, calming nature of colors in the Spring collections are led by Rose Quartz, a persuasive yet gentle tone that conveys compassion and a sense of composure. Like a serene sunset, flushed cheek or budding flower, Rose Quartz reminds us to reflect on our surroundings during the busy but lighthearted spring and summer months. Pantone 13-1520 is the new code of beauty.
HOW TO WEAR IT
The engaging color joins easily with other mid-tones including greens and purples, rich browns, and all shades of yellow and pink. Add in silver or hot brights for more splash and sparkle.
It can flatter like no other or make you look like a bottle of Pepto. Follow this advice for best results!
- Goes best with neutrals. So wear it with whites and greys.
- Do not over accessorise a rose quartz. It is a color for the minimalists.
- Do not wear it from top to bottom. Break the monotony with mid tones of greens or rich browns.
- Use silver to accesorise or even to don your feet.
- For a sophisticated look, combine it with merlot.
- For a never fail formal look, wear it with blacks.
- Pair with other pastels for a dreamy day look.